Sunday, June 16, 2013

A Thief, With Goggles.

A "little" project from a sketch by an artist called Jake Parker, one y'all should check out *nods*.  Didn't paint it or put it into Photoshop as I was after something that looked like it might have been 3D printed.  Job done!  Also, always write an asset list, I'd finished the render *and* the turntable before realising I'd not done eyebrows, not that ya can really see them anyways!



I like:
  • That he does look like he's about to be 3D printed!
  • Torso armour, the straps looks strapped in with some tightness.
  • The base.
  • The hair, although...
I dislike:
  • The hair.  It does work, but could be better.
  • The bag, which to be fair looks like that in the illustration.
  • The head, it's functional, but the biggest departure from the source.
Speaking of the original, you can find it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment