Monday, May 27, 2013

Paintball Project Polished Off!

Finally I finished a big project.  Alison Brie from Community's Season 2 Paintball episodes.  Yeah the face isn't right, but I had to call it at some point.  Looks like her from some angles and some distances, honest!

I like:

  • The boots.
  • The lace.  Really, that's come out lovely.
  • Fingernails.  Done a bit more sculpty than as separate tools.
  • Sock wrinkles.
  • That badass orange gun.

I dislike:

  • The fact the face isn't close enough to the subject matter.
  • The too nondescript texturey textures, on the shorts especially.
  • That odd lump on her left forearm, should've spotted that.

Overall it's continuing the "better than my last project" theme, so yeah, very pleased with the end result all in all.

No comments:

Post a Comment