Sunday, February 16, 2014

Stylized Character Design WIP

So I'm currently doing a course online through ZBrushWorkshops.com: Stylized Character Design with Michael Defeo. Learning a lot. Only on week three and because of the high level of anatomy focus it's been hard work. When we get to accessories and posing I'll be all over that but for now, it's surprising me how much actual anatomy we're dealing with in spite of the end-game being a non-realistic character.

Anyhoo, after a week's hard graft on the head of the gal that's the class default project, I felt like sharing my progress. For now I'll spare you phase one and two and leap to a fully painted up phase three.


Both Michael and I agreed she has appeal, even though there's something otherworldly about her.  She's going to be all dressed up in a space suit walking a wee dog when finished.  Next week is hair.  Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment